Done neck MRI. Pain from neck to arm. History of MS. Could you explain report?

I recently had MRI done of my neck due to pain to rt arm s/p fall. Pain has increased to my neck and travels down to hand of rt arm. I have a history of MS and my MRI states as follows: c2-3 no significant disk protrusion canal or foraminal comprimise demonstrated c3-4 there is disk protrusion with extension into the canal.This is most marked centrally in the right paramedian area. There is compression of the thecal sac . No significant cord compression ot foraminal compromise dem. c4-5 no significant disk protusion canal or forminal compromise noted. c5-6 There is an area this space. Very mild diffuse disk protrusion noted. No significant canal or forminal compromise demonstrated, c6-7 There is disk protrusion of moderate degree which extends into the canal and there is compression if the thecal sac. There may bemild spinal cord compression centrally and in the left paramedian area. Minimal compromise neural formina to the left. No abnormality of the right. c7-t1 No significant disk protrusion canal ot foraminal compromise. Impression: Narrow canal and degenerative disease as described in greater detail oer level above. Magnectic resonance if the cervical spine demonstrates no other definite significant abnormality. There is minimal increased signal superior aspect of l4. this may reflect degenratinve disk disease,Is narrow on about no basis, The spinal cord demonstrates no intrinsic abnormality. There is an area of increased signal posterir to c2 within the spinal cord which may be artifacutal related to dental work. No abnormailties indentified at craniovertebral junction. There is a degree of straightening of normal lordotic curve. Sorry so long but I am concerned and not sure if I should be could you please explain this to me.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012