Done myocardial study. Chest heaviness radiating to shoulder

Got a myocardial study report here, would you please tell me more specify. exercise lasted nearly 6 minutes to a modest peak workload of 78 watts with blood pressure and pulse rate increasing from 94/45 and 61 to 120/60 and 140. The stress test was limited by fatigue without any clinical symptoms suggestive of ischaemia. mild upsloping ST changes. stress and resting SPECT images appear normal. Gated resting SPECT images show normal global and regional left ventricular contractility, with the estimated EF in excess of 65%. My GP just said everything s OK, but I feel chest heaviness and radiating to the left shoulder .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013