Done loop diathermy, stopped birth control pill. Blood-stained discharge. Normal?

Hi. I had loop diathermy in November and have even off the pill since August. I only have had. Couple of periods during this time but they have nt been every 4 wks like I was used to. I had o normal period around the 6th of January and then a few wk later I had a slightly blood stained discharge for a couple of days (on and off but not heavy), is this something that happens after coming off the pill or after having loop diathermy?? I m a bit worried and confused as I m wanting to try for a baby too. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013