Done liver test, taking Roaccutane for acne. Worried about cirrhosis

Hi I have my liver tests and I did these results: direct bilirubin: 0.15 indirect bilirubin: 0.60 bill. Total: 0.75 Cholesterol: 240 HDL cholesterol: 38 Triglycerides: 202 amylase: 82u/canw lipase: 75 u / l alkaline phosphate: 115 tgp: 138 tgo: 103 g-gt: 393   I would like to know that I have, I have no symptoms .. take pills for acne Roaccutane 10 years ago, and also doxixiclina. per maso least 2 years and 6 months doxixiclina Roaccutane. I also had yellow fever and typhoid at age 12 For more than three years eventually took liquor and smoked three cigarettes a day. Eutirox also took over 1 year but not because it was regulated my thyroid was diagnosed when I was 15. now I have normal values , said she had hyperthyroidism . I worry about having cirrocis I need your help Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012