Done liver function tests. Why are my levels higher after doing detox program?

Dear Doctor, My Age is 29 and my weight is 88.on 10-9-2012 i did the following tests of ( SGPT-SGOT-GGT-total bilirubin-direct bilirubin) and the results was high after of a previously the same test get high on 13-08-2012 so i decided to make a detox program to decrease and after around 25 days, i did a test today and the results get higher than beforeand the results as the following: -SGPT: 139 (last time it was 134) -SGOT: 101 (last time it was 76) -GGT: 100 (last time it was 133) -Alkaline phosphatase: 53 total bilirubin :1.0 ( last time it was 0.5 ) Direct bilirubin: 0.4 ( it was 0.2) so i just want to know after a detox program of eating nothing but wheats and oats, drinking water and some of apple why its getting higher ?? i didnt make any HCV Antibodies yet...i have no HCV A,B.. i did the ultrasound of upper abdomen and it appears all are normal and in size..reports said: its fatty liver ..
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012