Done liver function test. Taking Vinicor and Olmax. Causing increased levels?

I recently got the following test done. I am a non vegetarian - 82 Kg and drink Max 100 ml ( 2 Units ) units of alcohol in a week. I take Vinicor D 50 and Olmax 20 for Blood Pressure and Desval ER 750 for Neurocystocercosis. Is any medicine increasing these levels. What are the indicators for Liver. CHOLESTRAL148 / TRIG 100 / HDL 37 / LDL 91 / VLDL 20 UREA 23.54 / CREATININE SERUM 0.90 SGOT 43 / SGPT 80 / ALK PHOSPHATE 55 / BILI TOT 0.71 / BILI DIRECT 0.10 / BILI INDIRECT 0.61 / PROTEIN 4.10 / A:G RATIO 1.46
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012