Done lithotropsy. Fullness under rib cage, pain in flank. Help

I had lithrotipsy done on two occasions for a stone 12mm in size. First was done in April 2012, second being done in August 2012. Since then I have had a fullness under my rib cage on both side and almost constant ache and pain in my rib cage. The pain radiates from the flank towards the front of the rib cage on both sides. My doctor has had a X-ray done, a cat scan, and an MRI. He said gallbladder and kidney looks fine. He doesn t see any nerve damage in the MRI. He is at a loss as to why I am in pain still. He said next is pain management . I am 39 and don t want to be on meds! Please help me!!!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013