Done lithotripsy for kidney stone. Pain in kidney area. Pain and spasms in urethra. Normal?

Hello. I had Lithotripsy for a 7mm kidney stone on 12/27/12. I ve been doing well. Had some pain that night in my kidney area, but nothing much to speak of since then. I ve been drinking a ton of water and have been passing gravel with no pain. All of sudden, today, upon waking, I have pain and spasms in my urethra and pain in my kidney area. My urine is still light blood that I can see. Is this normal? I was wondering if I did something to bruise the kidney, as I went shopping yesterday and lifted a 12 pack of bottled water. Just wondering why I have pain all of a sudden.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013