Done lipid profile. Is it correct? Difficulty breathing, mood swings. Taking medicine for BP

I am 38 yrs. I got my lipid profile without fasting today. Report says Total cholesterol 147 mg/dl, HDL 50 mg/dl and triglycerides 397 mg/dl. LDL and VLDL he has not written citing reason for increased triglycerides. I am taking Amlong H tablet for BP for last 03 years on prescription of a cardiologist Escort Hospital Delhi and my BP is under control i.e 80-90/125-140. I underwent TMT, ECG in Escord Hospital 03 years back but I was ruled out for Heart disease. My check up at Escort Hospital was because I was getting sleepmania in sleep ( in sleep suffocation used to be felt for 5 to 10 seconds and could wake after some inner struggle). I had told this to Cardiologist. But he ruled out heart problem after TMT, Lipid, 02 03 more test for heart. Thereafter, I am regulary doing exercise, running, doing yoga alternatively. But normally I have faced a lot of job and family stress in the past. Now stress is decreasing. Whether lipid profile test without fasting is correct as i doubt last 3 year my triglycerides was 314, 190 and 170 respectively but done in fasting. Should i go for lipid profile in fasting again, or what to do to reduce triglycerides. I exercise regularly, try to walk as much as possible, take mung sprout, fruit, vegetable, green vegetable, take non-veg but chiken normally once or twice a week and mutton rarely once in month or two months. I do sedentary work, For some months I am feeling the following problems While preparing to sleep, momentary breathing stoppage i feel , it happens normally when i prepare to sleep facing my face to ceiling, it happens only in a preparatory stage for sleeping not in sleep, earlier in sleepomania it happened in the middle of sleep. I feel some times in left there is sum sparkling sound. I felt it earlier but when i use to sit or there is gas problem, it will happen, if i run, no problem, if i walk no problem. I am pretty sure that it is due to gas problem but some times it disturbs me. Some time swing of mood happens, and a feeling that I am taking medicine for BP, it means i am a heart patient. BP and asthama is my family history but no heart attack. Totay I am astonished by the triglycerides level, whether it is correct without fasting.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013