Done laser eye surgery. Now light sensitivity, pulsation in eye, headache. Help

I had laser eye surgery at the tail end of 2008 and then in 2009 I was told all the pitfalls ,I had a very high astimatism in my right eye ,my right eye is very very sensitive to light and I pear through my fingers in the morning before trying to fully open my eyes ,I also have like a pulse feeling ( my eyes jumping all the time) and also feel my right eye is pulling to one side when I try and focus which is giving me sore head,can you help doc
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013