Done laparoscopy. Taken hormonal injections. Inserted Endogest. Now bleeding. Pregnant?

Hi! I am 34yrs old and have a 7 yr old kid. We are planning another baby and am taking treatment since 1 yr. I have also undergone laproscopy and the reports revealed no problem aand the tubes(fallopian) and uterus are clear. Now i have undergone a procedure to improve egg quality by some hormonal injections . The process is over and i was asked to insert endogest 200mg by my gynaec once in the night vaginally for 15 days. I have done the same for 12 days. My last LMP is 12 jan 2013, but yesterday i noticed slight bleeding . Can i be pregnant? or am i getting my period? Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013