Done lab work for Lupus. Does this mean my ANA was positive?

I have recently had lab work for lupus , I received lab results back with no explanation. ANA profile; ana= 24 (0-100AU/ml); ssa 8( 100 AU/ml); ssb= 6 ( 100 AU/ml); sm= 9( 100 AU/ml); RNP =22( 100 AU/ml); SCI-70 =24( 100 AU/ml); JO-1= 8 ( 100 AU/ml); DSDNA = 0( 100 AU/ml);CENT B = 3( 100 AU/ml); HISTONE = 7( 100 AU/ml); Rheumatoid factor 50.1 ( 6.0 IU/ml)A Can someone please tell me does this mean that my ANA was positive or not in normal range. and if this anything to be concerned about. I am thinking not since the doctor just mailed the pages with nothing stating if I needed a follow up or if there is nothing to worry about and the pages are for my records.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012