Done knee surgery. Why is there still so much pain?

hey well my mother had surgey on her knees this past august and she explained to me that the pain was not that bad it only lasted for a few hours and as she was on her way for the day the pain wouldnt be so harsh now almost a year after her surgey she has terrible pain it has gotten worst the pain is worst then before she had the suurgey why would that be because the doctors didnt do a good job or what is the reason
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
We would need to know what surgery she had and for what problem and where the pain is to try and help you?