Done knee replacement surgery. Dizziness, sweating. Any ideas?

I had knee repalcement surgery on Monday and came home on Wed. feeling very good. Friday am got up and was cleaning up became dizzy, clammy, and sweating from head. Felt like I was going to pass out. Called 911 spent the day in er and was cleared of everything. Got up this am got ready, sat to eat breakfast and became sweaty and clammy. Was not as bad as yesterday. Have not had pain meds since 5:00 thursday am. It seems to only happen first thing in the am. Any ideas.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Knee replacement surgery it self does not cause any dizziness or sweating.
Please check your blood pressure and blood sugar.
In addition, Post operative stress may also cause dizziness and sweating.
Please confirm the side effects of the drugs you are currently taking after surgery with your primary care physician.
Please write back for further queries.