Done inguinal hernia repair and neurectomy. Pain and limping

I am really confused on what to do right now i had a right inguinal hernia repair in february which also now has a mesh in it, a neurectomy from the doctor because he clipped a couple of nerves on accident, I am still in so much pain and dont know what to do it is horrible. I am still limping around and the procedures where done at rhode island hospital. I have been to the surgical clinic numerous amounts of times and they think i am lying sbout the pain. I told them why would i lie about my pain i know my body you are not me and why should i have to suffer like this.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012