Done implant. Light discharge and itchy bumps around clitoris. What may be causing this?

I am on the implant and have been since december 2011 and had very regular bleeding and it was very irritating, at my health clinic they put me on the pill for four months and I have been off it for about a month now with no bleeding at all. However the last few days I have had thrush-like symptoms: itchiness, uncomfortable and discharge . I get thrush quite often. Today I have a pinky brown, light discharge and I am worried as to what it may be. Also, I have, for the last 13 months at least, had very small spot-like bumps around my clitoris, they can be extremely itchy but do not hurt unless i itch them too hard- so I don t know if it is related to discharge. Any ideas what may be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012