Done hysterectomy. Weight gain, hot flashes, distended belly. On estrogen and proegesterone. Risk for breast cancer?

Hi, I had a hysterectomy in July of 2010 and now wish I had not. I have gained 20lbs and I still have mild hot flashes. I've been told that I am per-diabetic because of the weight gain. I have tried weight watchers, exercising, cutting back, etc. and the weight won't come off. I have this humongous belly that I never had before. My doctor currently has me on estrogen and progesterone and I here that makes for high risk breast cancer. Please help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013