Done hysterectomy. Taking Vancomycin for C diff. Permanent damage to small intestine?

I had a davinci robotic hysterectomy on sept12, dr. wound up burning my small intestine but never told me found out after asking why i was not going home from hosp and kept being taken to get catscans etc. my question is I wound up catching a c diff and i am now on my third round of vancomycin could ther be permanant damge to the small intestine and is that why the cdiff is not going away, I ahve only seen my dr. twice and her attitude has changed like she did something wrong
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013