Done hysterectomy. Hot flushes, tingling body, difficulty sleeping. Weight gain with hormone tablets

H, I am 56 and had a full hysterectomy 12 months ago, I am having hot flushes which causes tingling from head to foot, this is really uncomfortable and wakes me up a quite a few times during the night. I tried hormone tablets but they were giving me headaches so I had to stop, can you suggest anything else that may ease this, also, I seem to have put on quite a lot of weight and am finding it difficult to lose. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013