Done home insemination, sore breast, mood swings, stomach pain, bloating

I did home insemination on friday around 11, we took all the proper procedures. I know it may be too early to tell, but my breast are sore, i ll be hungry, eat, get full and still want more a few hours or min later. My other half says i m hVaving mood swings. I noticed that I woke up twice lastnight to use the restroom, I was a little uncomfortable. The morning after insemination the lower part of my stomach hurt like I had held my urin forever! I have this pIn on my right side at times and I feel bloaded. I think it may come from me eating, but I m not sure.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012