Done hernia repair. Abdominal tenderness, tingling in vas deferens, tenderness in testicle, nausea. Infection?

I had laproscopic hernia repair surgery 1-30-13. Everything seemed to be fine but within the last week I m feeling tender in the lower abdomen , same side as was repaired and a tingling sensation throughout the Vas Deferens area. Also the same side testicle has become slightly tender again. The testicular pain had subsided. Also i have a nauseating, kind of acidy taste. Is it possible that I have an infection? The testicle is NOT tight feeling as it was pre-surgery. I was tested negative for STD s prior to hernia procedure. I haven t had sex in over 2 years so I didn t think expect to test positive. However, The originally doctor ran the tests but said no hernia. after a couple of months I saw 2 other doctors who diagnosed hernia then repaired it. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013