Done hepaticojejunostomy, removal of gall bladder. Future complications?

Hi...I had a stricture at the lower end of CBD.My age is 26.Lap Hepaticojejunostomy was done with removal of gall bladder .What are the future complications and what care i should take? Stricture was benign.What is the probable reason for the stricture? I haven t underwent any surgery before. I underwent hepaticojejunostomy 6 months before.How many years before the problem(stricture) might have started? Will the hepaticojejunostomy reduces the effective length of intestine and thereby reduces the nutrient absorption? I currently weighs 60 Kg.My weight before surgery was 53 Kg. My height is 174 Cm.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012