Done gastric bypass surgery. Have left quadrant pain, nausea, vomiting. Recurrent acid reflux. What is going on?

I had gastic bypass surgery about 10 weeks ago this was a revison due to my gastric sleeve giving me to much reflux , and about 2 weeks after surgery I devloped Left upper qudrant pain, nausea, and vomiting, and my acid refulx came back, currenlty I have to take zofran and reglan just to try and eat. I have had a EGD that did not show a stricute or ulcer . I just want to know what could be going on? Could this be pancetitis or a hernia causing all these problems?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012