Done follicular study. What are my chances of conception?

Hi, I have done follecular study on 14th day and results are RTovary 10 *9mm and left ovry no dominiant follicle visualised, Endometreium 7mm and POD is free, I have taken HCG 0000 injection on 14th day and i repeated follecular study on 16 th day and the results are RT ovary 13*9mm and LT ovary 14*15mm,Endoterium 10mm and POD is free.will i have chance of getting Conceive for this month.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
In this cycle, even after taking inj. HCG, the follicle has not ruptured. This is suggestive of non release of any ovum in this cycle. The chances of conception in this cycle are very low. You will have to try again.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal