Done fingering, no intercourse, sperm out at abdominal area. Took pills. Is there any possibilty of being pregnant?

hi.between me and my boyfriend there is no intercourse done.only fingering done by my bf to me.and after the sperm out there is no pennis or finger insert by my bf. but my mistake the sperm out on my clothes and little bit on my body i wash and wipe it.and the sperm out at abdominal area.and for to check i put just for a sec my finger onmy vagina .i took unwanted72 between 72hours.so there is any possibilty of being pregant still or not?plz solve my prob
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If this is your only sexual contact AND you took emergency contraception, then there is no chance of pregnancy. Sperm has to be directly deposited in the vagina to achieve pregnancy.

I hope that this helps and good luck!!