Done fecal analysis test for baby. Has frequent loose stools. What does it mean?

Hi Doc, My baby is a 17 month old and have this fecalysis report as follows: Physical characteristics: Color: yellow Consistency: soft Microscopic findings: red blood cell: 1-2/hpf pus cells: 25-30/hpf others: bacteria=moderate Remarks: NO OVA OR PARASITES SEEN She s very active and seems okay. However, I am worried that she s been having frequent loose stools for 12 days and I m worried about the microscopic findings as well. What do these mean? Many thanks. Regards, Rovie
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012