Done eye test spherical power reduced and Cylindrical power increased, compared to previous report. Is it possible?

Hi I am a male and 25 years of age. Today i took an eye test. Previously(2years back) my right eye was having -4.5 Spherical Power and Cylindrical Power was -1. Today s eye test shows that the right eye is having -3 Spherical Power and Cylindrical Power is -1.5. My question is it possible that : a) The Spherical Power will come down to -3? I have not heard of myopia or spherical power decreasing. b) Is my Cylindrical power too high.Should it be a matter of concern. Can you please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012