Done eye grafting. Prescribed Wysolone. Unable to walk for a long time. Side effects? Have diabetes and BP

hello Doctor: I was operated for eye grafting long time back. And now I was loosing the vision and now they have adviced me to take wysolon 60mg daily. I am taking this for 4 days and now I think I have put up weight. Regularly I used to go for brisk walk for about an hour. And now after taking this medicine I am unable to walk for more than 15 mts. Can you please tell me the side effects if I continue for more time. I am a Diabetic and BP patient and aged 56 Years.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012