Done endoscopy. Prescribed Enzar forte, Mebiz. Want better medication

sir. i have probem with two month, i hav checkedup with doctor and endoscopy result is. Esophagus:- normal EC Junction:-Normal( at approximately 38-40cm from incisor teeth) Stomach:--multiple fine erythematous lesion along with erythematous plaques over moderately swollen mucosa is seen in gastric antrum Duedenum:-- Normal upto second part Impression:- acute on moderate ch. gastritis but still i am not soo well, doctor prescribed some medicine that is,tap- Enzar forte,Mebiz, folicacid, raciper, in whole day two to three times i hav to go for latrine, digestive problem, in latrin white white cell came doctor told its mucosa its refrom acidity, plz help sir i am still not soo well, now i am taking two medicine pre& probiotic , ofloxacin and orinadazole from last six days could u provide me some better medication,
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013