Done emergency surgery for perforated diverticulitis of cecum. Nausea, light headedness, blurred vision. Concerned

Hi, I m a 30 year old female and on January 9 th I had emergency surgery for perforated diverticulitis of the cecum . They removed my cecum, ileocecal valve , and appendix, luckily I do not have a colostomy they were able to reconnect everything without any problems. I did have a general surgeon who actually specializes in vascular surgery do the procedure because he was on call. I have been experiencing some difficulty sleeping since surgery. I will doze off and wake up feeling nauseated and lightheaded with a weird vibratory sensation throughout my chest. Also when I stand up my vision goes dark for a few seconds. I am eating 4-5 small meals a day and drinking one Gatorade and about 2 bottled water a day. My urine is light yellow and I am going about 5-6 times a day. BM s daily to every other day, no diarrhea. I haven t been taking any pain meds since I left the hospital on the 12 th. I take Zantac and Prevacid once daily. It may just be anxiety from the whole experience but I m just a little concerned. Thanks for any advice.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013