Done discectomy, laminectomy with cortisone shots. Electric current sensation. Tried gabapentin, lyrica. Suggestions?

This web page came up when I Googled "sacrum electric current sensation." So far, I have had two discectomy/laminectomy procedures on my L4-L5, cortisone shots at same, and cortisone shots at L5-S1. This has all been within the last year and a half, most recent cortisone shots about a week ago. In addition to situational pain, there is a constant electric current sensation moving from my lower back through both legs, causing me to constantly move. It doesn't matter if I'm standing, driving, laying on the couch, sleeping, whatever. I constantly move. Gabapentin did not work for me, I'm now on Lyrica and it does not seem to be making a dent, either. Any suggestions? My employment is in jeopardy with these back issues!!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013