Done dialysis for renal problems. Need cheap medicine to decrease creatinine level

Respected Dr. sahab My wife is suffering renal problems. . two session PD dylisis done in Nov 12 . Now she is on perscribed medicines for 15 days . The cretinine is 8.2 on 27.11.12 test . the medicines suggested by Dr. .. are -- nifidine ip 10 mg two tabs TDS with arkamine [ clodine ] one tab TDS.. folic acid iron tab BD , B-complex one tab daily .. calcium carbonate 500 mg BD , You are requested to suggest us any other medicines but cheap cost to decrease critenine lavel Other hand she is also with Anemea, Hypothyriod, HTN, . THE THYRIOD PILLS IS TAKEN IN MORNING . WEwill be thank ful to you . we don t want to go Another PD or HD . She is regular with toilet comfertable stool two times & 1.5 ltrs plus urine daily without any problem .
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012