Done dialysis. Precribed Dopaminde, microset. Sleepiness, unable to focus. Reason?

my mother just underwent a dialysis last wednesday.. during the procedure, her blood pressure dropped, so she was given dopamide, microset, fraxiparine and baxter. the procedure was stopped but not the filtering of the blood. when we got home, my mother became so sleepy, she was always sleeping since wednesday till now. lately, she wasnt able to eat, nor drink, she could not feel any pain.. her eyes seems to be not in focus whenever i speak to her. what could be the reason of these?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013