Done cystectomy for bilateral endometrial cysts. Taking Sevista. Abdominal pain. Ultrasound shows new cyst. Safe to use medicine?

I had an cystectomy done for bilateral endometrial cysts on july. My doctor had started me on sevista of torrent pharmaceuticals since november. I hd my periods on nov as schedule, december however it was 4 days late. My problem now is that january i am 13days late and since three days i have been experiencing severe abdomen pain especially at night. In a recent ultrasound a new cyst was discovered growing. Right now i am concerned with d abdomen pain. And is sevista safe to use for a prolonged time and later get pregnant without complications?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013