Done chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cervical cancer. Now blood in stools. What is happening?

recently my moms sister has been suffering from cervical cancer so we contacted a cancer specialist who suggested us to take 2 chemo and 24 sittings external radiation , 3 internal radiations which we have taken from him. after all these sittings he said the cancer causing germ has been killed and asked us to visit every three months. after 6 months bleeding has started through motion this happened couple of times so we visited the doctor again who told us that we need to retake the chemotherapy . iam totally confused and scared about this situation so request you to advice us what exactly happening with my moms sister. Please help me to get out this situation on a priority note.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012