Done cauterization for nosebleed. Chances of complete cure? Dizziness, drainage, headache

Thank you, that was fast. I have had nasal or sinus hemorrghes. 10 years ago had an ethmoid ligation. Last Friday I had another severe bleed, and went to E.R. Ent cauterized my nose . I have not had a bleed since, but I am extremely stressed expecting another bleed. What are the cnances that this really cured it. I am not having any bad sumptoms post procedure, except slight dizziness , a little drainage, and a headache. But compared to the bleeding, that is nothing. I am doing everything told to me to do, saline ointment and irrigation , etc. Sleeping semi reclined. etc. What should I expect in the future and do I need to do anything else to make sure I have no fugure bleeds?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012