Done cauterization for genital warts, area still having bleeding and pain. When will it heal?

hello. i m 20 yrs old,female, 55kg, 5 6 tall... i was diagnosed with genital warts 6 warts and had them cauterized by my ob-gyne...they included the inner portion of my vagina where there were also small sized warts. its almost a week since we had the cauterization but the areas that were being cauterized still bleeds . and it hurts to touch... feel so uncomfortble with it. Is it normal that it s still bleeding though its been a week already? when will it heal? :( doc, will the bleeding of the cauterized areas cause more warts?? will it spread??? is it normal that I still feel itchiness even after cauterization???? what tests should i go for to assure there s nothing more horrible to expect with my health??? is it possible that it will develop cervical cancer or serious conditions in my reproductive organ??? will i get rid of the warts?? how?? what are the things that i have to do??? any medications???? DOC, PLS HELP ME :(
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012