Done cataract surgery, myopic, sea sickness, feeling faint. Expected?

I am 16 days post op 2nd cataract surgery . i have been extremely myopic for 46yrs and now the IOL s have given me a middle focus point which for me means that i will require vatiofocal glasses in about 6wks time. i am currently not wearing any glasses until this time . i am experiencing feeling of sea sickness and feeling faint when i am out in busy shopping area where lots of people are walking towards me; it s kind of like being in a simulator ( which i have never been able to do , unless i close my eyes,because they do make me feel very sick!). Is this to be expected, will it go away when i do get my variofocals?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012