Done cataract surgery. Had bullous retinal detachment. Have wavy vision. How long to recover?

Hello Dr John Meyer, I am 36 yrs Doctor,No History of HT,DM.I had an cataract operated 4 months back & after 3 months of Cataract surgery I had a bullous retinal detachment & my eye specialist said it was due to high myopia(-6D).For the retinal detachment I had to undergo surgery again-Pneumatic retinopexy(Gas bubble) with endolaser & vitrectomy about 1 month back.Now after about 1 month after the surgery I am able to somewhat above the gas bubble but i am have severe problem with the wavy vision & heads of all persons which I see seems to compressed from both the sides.Kindly advice how much time it will take for this to go & how much time it takes approximately for the vision to recover. Regards Dr S
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013