Done cardiac cath. Nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness, throat burning, ear ringing. Fungal infection?

I had a cardiac cath in aug and have been sick ever since, symptoms started with nausea and vomiting more when in a vehicle, fatique, dizzy, burning very bad burning in throat all the way to stomach, ringing ears, in November sudden sores on head not itchy but more like road burn ....very intense pain! high white blood count, in urine and cbc. have had no diagnosis yet. however i am going for a biopsy tomorrow of skin on head, i have had cat scan with dye shows numerious nodes,i had 2 in nov ,close to 30 now ,very sick and the burning is so bad .it feels like i am being stabbed in side of head with ice pick. Also inflammation of chest,and weight gain blurred vision and night sweats my head is drenched in the morning.,neg lupus,lymes, fibrosis,ruematoid,, is it possible this is fungal?i am not a drug user and i do not drink. had a breathing test and dr said my lungs were good .i feel as if this is spreading and it is getting hopeless any advice or help would be soooooo thankful

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013