Done bunion surgery. Pain in foot, hurts to walk, no swelling or bruising

Hi, i am 19 years old and had reconstruction/ bunion surgery a few months ago. Everything went fine and i have been cleared for everything. It s been a few weeks since i have been cleared and so i went back to working at my serving job and normal working out routine with oning or jumping. Two days ago,i went to bed perfectly fine, without any pain, and woke up with crazy pain around my navicular bone on my right foot ..i still have pretty bad pain there and still can t walk right without pain. Since this happened there has been no swelling or bruising and the only thing that looks different is there is a bump on my navicular bone area that is hard. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012