Done bronchospy, had stomach pain and pneumonia. Has a shadow on kidney and lung. Meaning?

My mother has a shadow on her kidney and lung what does that mean and what should be done next. She is 80 and had a bronchospy done 2 weeks ago going back to consultant today ... What questions should I be asking. Also as a follow up from a few days in hospital 3 months ago she is having an ultrasound of her kidney and will be meeting a different consultant for that ... What should I be asking him. My mother is completely strung out about all these tests not having been healthy all her life she had a severe pain in her stomach 3 months ago and was hospitalised but they found nothing diagnosed she had atypical pneumonia these are the follow up tests now .. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013