Done blood test, taking Imedeen and Panadol. Are my results dangerous?

hello. im a female. 41 years old. weight 54 kg. height 163 cm. recently i did blood test and my SGPT was 57 U/I (normale is 9-52), and my SGOT 45 U/I (normale is 14-36). in 2008 my SGPT was 56. medicines that i take frequently are Imedeen- ossopan- Nutricap and magne B6. also i take often Panadol and panadol sinus as i do sinusite in winter. plesae tell me if my results are dangerous? shld i visit a specialist? Thank you ghada
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012