Done blood test revealing cardiac panel, tumor marking. New finding of pancreatic lipomatosis. Help?

I just uploaded the results of my latest blood test: cardiac panel, thyroid panel and tumor markers (female); breast , whole abdomen and transrectal ultrasound results and urinalysis results of tests taken just last month. There are a lot of issues there inclusive of the new finding of pancreatic lipomatosis . It feels overwhelming and was wondering if you can give an idea of how I can tackle my health issues in principle from one step to another. A broad strokes outline of what I can do to work to tackle these issues in an optimal manner is what I am asking for.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013