Done blood test, low vitamin B12 level. Taking injections. Current kidney condition?

Hi Dr. My Creatinine in the blood was a bit high (114 - 150 mmol/l) for last couple of months and is now Normal at 95 mmol/l All other Renal function tests are normal. Does that mean my Kidneys are normal and working fine. I am a indian male of 57.5 years living in Kuwait since kast 23 years. My recent Blood/Urine test results are as follows- My recent Blood Results of 8th Oct. are absolutely as follows- Creat Serum - 95 umol/L (59-104 umol/L) Blood Urea - 3.4 mmol/L (2.14-7.17 mmol/L) Uric Acid - 389 umol/L (202-416 umol/L) Hb 13% Urine Creatinine - 6130 umol/L (2652-0000 umol/L) Urine Protein - 0.3 g/L (0.01-0.12 g/L) Urine Protein/Creatinine Ratio - 5.0 ratio ( 15 ratio) Only my Bit B12 was bit lower (112.8 pmol/l) and I am being given Injections for that (1 per month starting this month). In view of the above, kindly advise what is your current assessment of my Kidney condition Anil Kumar
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012