Done blood test, low RBC level. Earlier x-ray showed calcified granuloma. Can TB medication cause SGPT result?

i had a complete blood test and my rbc was 111 instead of 120 which is normal for females. and my sgpt was 49.everthing else were all normal and good. a year ago my xray showed calcified granuloma .but i didnt take any treatments for it to become calcified or healed.i was not even badly sick.i saw a doctor and because i lost my previous xray he advised me to take a preventive therapy for 6months and gave me medicines for tuberculosis .i follwed just to be sure as he assured me there s nothing to lose.can this be the cause of my sgpt result?is taking usana hepasil safe? i head this has done wonders for liver health.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012