Done blood test after getting pregnant. History of miscarriage. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I just had a baby in January. I found out I was pregnant again in April which resulted in a miscarriage . My progesterone was low and my hcg was slow to rise. I was on the prometrium pills 100mg 2x a day vaginally but it was too late. I found out I am pregnant again a month after the miscarriage. I took a pregnancy test to see if I would get a negative but it was a strong positive so I called my dr right away and got blood work drawn. I believe it was probably 3 weeks from conception . My hcg was 450 but my progesterone is 5.5. Mind you my two other pregnancies back to back have had no issues. I am just really concerned, I on the prometrium again 100mg 2x a day vaginally. I am also 37 yes old. Should I be concerned this is doomed and going to fail? Have you heard of women have such low progesterone levels and still has healthy pregnancies? Thanks for the help!!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012