Done blood test. X-ray shows plantar calcaneal spur. Knee shows osteoarthritic changes. Negative pregnancy test

My blood test results are as under: C reactive protein: 10.4mg/L RF: 11.8 IU/ml Anti CCP: 10.2 U/ml Calcium: 8.3 mgs/dl I am a female 47 years of age. Xray both heel lat view: Bilateral plantar calcaneal and retro calcaeneal spurs. Both knee: Early ostteoarthritic changes Both hand AP: No significant abnormality. I had my last periods on 05th October and pregnancy test is negative. Please advice:
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012