Done blood test. What do my SGPT and SGOT results mean? Do I have hepatitis B?

Hello doctor I have my result from my blood test yesterday. Then I know from the old doctor that I have hepa since 1999 which I am not aware of it.when I make a test long time ago. And the result from my SGPT Is 18.62 and my SGOT is 21.65. What does it means? Do I have my hepatitis B worst? And what is HBSAG - reactive? And what about my Anti-HBS (quanti) result is 2.00 - cut off value 10.00 mlU/ml - nonreactive. Is my health getting bad? Pls help me it effects me a lot:( I thougth it s for free sorry I can t pay and I don t have credit card or anything.. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012