Done blood test. Have low energy, pain in face, snot in nose. What is my problem?

i m femail. 32 years old. 159 hight. 54 weigh. s.g.o.t_ ast =20 and s.g.p.t_ alt = 21 alk.phosphatase=266 sodium=141 potassium=4.3 hdl- cholestrol=43 and ldl-cholestrol= 102 fbs=86 bun=11.2 iron=78 and tibc=225 clcium=9.3 cholestrol total=168 what is my problem? I have low energy and i can t bear windy wheather. because of my head and nose . i have pain in my face when the wheather is cold and windy. i always caught cold. and see snot in my nose. sorry i don t know english better than this. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012